Under the Cyber Surakshit Bharat initiative, the National e-Governance Division (NeGD) has organized the 35th Chief Information Security Officers (CISO) Deep-Dive training session.
What does “Cyber Surakshit Bharat” mean?
- The goal of the Cyber Surakshit Bharat program is to raise awareness of cybercrime and strengthen the skills of frontline IT staff members and Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) across all government agencies.
- In collaboration with the National e-Governance Division (NeGD) and a number of business partners in India, it was introduced in 2018 by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
- The public-private collaboration (PPP) approach is being used for the first time to create the CISO training collaboration between the government and business consortium.
- to raise awareness of the issue of cyber security among chief information security officers (CISOs) and the larger IT community.
- Educate people on the evolving panorama of online risks.
- Deepen your understanding of important activities, fresh projects, problems, and relevant fixes.
- Frameworks, rules, and regulations that are relevant to the topic
- To learn from both achievements and errors, share best practices.
- Give important information so that decision-makers in each functional area can make well-informed choices regarding matters relating to cyber security.