Best Institute For IAS Coaching in Chandigarh - DROANACHARYA-IAS
IAS Exam Coaching New Batches Starts.
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW !
DROANACHARYA - IAS
Droanacharya-IAS institute is the best place to prepare for the UPSC (civil services) exam in the region. Droanacharya IAS has been working in the field of civil services coaching for about 12 years. The institute has always produced the best results in IAS (UPSC) and state level exams like PCS, HAS, and HCS.
Anurag Bachan’s DROANACHARYA-IAS institute has been giving in-depth, research-based, and knowledge-based techniques for more than a decade. Its elite team is made up of renowned authors, ex-civil servants, and successful candidates who lead the goal of giving quality education at all levels of the examination. Anurag Bachan’s DROANACHARYA-IAS Institute is a pioneering institute dedicated to providing candidates with a cutting-edge teaching methodology, establishing itself as the best institute for IAS coaching in Chandigarh. The institute is named after Arjuna’s great teacher and mentor, Dronacharya, who taught him how to be a master archer. In the twelve years since it opened, Dronacharya Institute has done a lot to live up to its name. What sets us apart from other institutes is our commitment to helping students understand concepts in a logical way, developing a strong competitive spirit, and focusing on each student’s strengths and weaknesses. We at the academy organise regular seminars by the experts in the area, including our successful candidates, which train them for such a herculean role as an administrator. Because of this approach, Dronacharya IAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh has become very popular among the students in the region.
A dedicated arsenal of experienced 30 faculty members, a high success rate, and an infrastructure consisting of 9 classrooms equipped with the latest technology aids and having a student strength of over 1000 students make us the most sought-after and biggest institute for IAS Coaching in Chandigarh.
OUR IAS (UPSC) RESULTS
WHY IAS ?
- This is “FATHER of All Exams” as IAS covers the syllabus of almost all the other exams, hence no need to prepare for any other job test.
- College going students can start early preparation by joining our separate 1, 2 and 3 year Courses.
- This service gives you the Power to stop the wrong and change the society, along with Respect and Recognition.
WHO IS AN IAS OFFICER ?
- It’s a dream of millions of young civil services aspirants to become an IAS officer. It’s considered to be one of the most honorable careers in India. An IAS officer’s career comes with various challenges and responsibilities.
- He/she has the major responsibility of the maintenance of the law & order and provides support to the people during crisis management.
- One has to clear the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Prelims (Preliminary), Mains examinations and Interview rounds to be selected for the role of an IAS officer.
- After selection, candidates undergo training at Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (Mussoorie, Uttarakhand).
- Students from Science, Commerce, Arts and Humanities background are eligible to become an IAS officer.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF IAS OFFICE ?
- The work responsibilities of an IAS officer vary depending on his/ her type of assignments he/she is given.
- An IAS officer is provided with 3 types of assignments. It includes public sector, state and central secretariat and field assignments.
It also includes handling of affairs of the government which involves framing, reviewing policies, drafting and implementing.
- An IAS officer is responsible for supervision of the implementation of govt. policies and all schemes.
- An IAS officer is responsible for responding to riots, calamities and major accidents in their jurisdiction.
- He/she is responsible for coordinating relief activities.
Maintaining Law & Order
An IAS officer is responsible for maintenance of law & order. He/she is responsible for coordinating and providing necessary support to restore law & order and help individuals affected by natural calamities or riots.
“IAS officer” is an administrative post in the civil services. He/she is responsible for supervising the administrative activities within the assigned division..
IAS officer is also responsible for providing advice and helping elected representatives to delineate and draft policies for making right decisions.
An IAS officer is responsible for managing the staff who is working under him. He/she is responsible to make their all reports based on the evaluation of their services.
HOW TO BECOME AN IAS OFFICER ?
>> Step 01: Completion of 10+2 with Appropriate Subjects
- Most students do not know how to become an IAS Officer after 10th class.
- They always confused about subjects, what subjects they need to choose after 10th class for further preparation of IAS officers.
- Anyway, we have answers to all of your questions about the IAS career path.
- Students are required to successfully complete a 12th in any stream with 50% obtaining marks for a career as an IAS officer.
>> Step 02: Bachelore Degree Programme
- Candidates are required to enroll in a bachelor’s degree programme after successful completion of a 12th from a recognized board.
- A minimum required qualification is successful completion of a bachelor’s degree programme for a career as an IAS Officer.
>> Step 03: Qualify Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination
After the completion of a bachelor’s degree programme, candidates become eligible for appearing in UPSC (Civil Services) examination.
They are required to prioritise the areas of civil services, they want to join after selection such as IAS, IRS, ITO, IPS and other roles.
Those Candidates who is qualify the UPSC (Civil Services) Prelims exam are eligible for appearing in UPSC Mains examination. On qualifying Mains Examination, they are called for interview.
Final selection for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination is made through evaluation of candidate’s performance in the interviews.
>> No. of Attempts:
- Candidates who is belonging to GENERAL category are eligible for 6 attempts till the age of 32 years.
- Candidates who is belonging to OBC category are eligible for 9 attempts till the age of 35 years.
- Candidates who is belonging to SC/ST category can appear as many times he/she wants till the age of 37 years.